Free PCB Layout for your electronic projects...
Stortini Mirko Bruno
Copyright © 2006-2016 by
All Rights reserved
ZenitCapture Schematic is easy to learn and fast to use. Schematic designs can be created quickly using the easy-feature toolset available.
A schematic is a sketch of an electrical logic. It contains the electrical connection between component symbols by the use of signal wires. A schematic in ZenitCapture can have several pages and can be lead to a layout by a Netlist File (ASCII).
Devices are selected from the part libraries or new devices created on the schematic Parts Editor.
Adding connections is easy, with orthogonal locking and snap to pin. Also you can add global symbols ( like gnd,vcc.. ), busses, text, multitext, shape, IEEE symbols, FieldText and so on...
- CrossProbe with ZenitPCB
- With ZenitCapture is possible to cross probe from schematic to ZentiPCB.
- Multi-sheet Design
- Customizable Colors
- Is possible to customize all elements color, like background or parts, wires , busses and so on.
- Electrical Elements
- You can place a lot of electrical elements like :
- Global & Signal References
- Other Elements
- You can place other elements like :
- IEEE symbols
- Selection Filter
- You can filter elements by toolbar "Select Elements", excluding or not Parts, Text, Wires and Shapes.
- Import & Save Selected Circuit
- You can export (save) a portion of circuit and you could import this circuit on another project.
- Print Schematic Sheets Option
- Is possible to print the schematic with the 'Alternative Text Output', that convert the vectorial text with True type Font. In this way you can create text in pdf files, for example.
In addition you can also print 'All to Black'.
- Custom Report Output
- When you have completed the project, you need to export schematic data to the manufacturer. So you can export Part List and Bill of Material of the project, into an ASCII file.
- Add Attribute on Parts
- Is possible to add a lot of user attributes inside part, like cost, manufacturers, voltage, tollerance and so on
- Part Properties
- Default Part Properties :
- Part Name
- Part Number
- Parts Included inside part
- Inside a part you can include other parts, typically document parts (labels, screw,heat sink,and so on.).
- Part Not Verified
- When we are drawing a part of the circuit, often values of the components are indicative, and only later, adjusted to the correct value. This is true both for the value, which for the footprint.
So it is helpful to know which parts are not yet defined, displaying them on the explorer bar, which allows you to jump from one component to another.
- Part Exclude from Report or Netlist
- Exclude part from all Netlists or
Exclude part from all ASCII reports
- Software Detail on Part
- List all software detail on the Part. Really useful, because in a single document, you also have the software code and software-part matching.
Obviously, the source code of the micro is not stored, inside part!
- Part Attribute Manager
- With part attribute manager, you have access to all part information from a single spreadsheet, avoiding tedious single part modifications.
On spreadsheet is possible to show\hide all attribute, sort columns and filter rows.